1) Trigonal Pyramidal - This is a stand for a camera that can basically wrap around anything. Most of the time it's in this shape which reminds me of a Trigonal Pyramidal VSEPR.
2) Linear - This is the back truck of my skateboard. If you imagine the 2 wheels and the bolt in the middle are atoms, it looks like a Linear VSEPR diagram.
3) Bent - This coat hanger reminds me of a Bent molecular geometry if you disregard the cardboard bottom.
4) Trigonal Planar - My old slingshot makes me think of a Trigonal Planar molecular geometry.
5) Tetrahedral - This is my multi-tool that I use to fix up my skateboard. Because of the 4 prongs, it reminds me of a Tetrahedral molecular geometry.